Semi Permanent Eyebrows
Take back your time from brow pencils, and have the perfect brows at all times, without the daily effort.
With the revolutionary microblading technique, strokes are created by hand for the most natural looking 3D results, perfectly filled in and balanced.
What is Microblading?
Microblading, which is also known as Embroidery Brow, is a manual semi permanent make-up method and is a good solution for sparse, thin, over waxed or over plucked brows. With this custom technique, fine hair strokes are created in the natural eyebrow area. This advanced technique mimics an exact brow hair and blends flawlessly with the natural brow. This innovating technique is also ideal for clients who have little to no eyebrow hair as you can create any desired shape, creating natural looking, balanced full brows, with natural looking hair strokes.
The technique is great for both women and men, and results can last up to two years.
Good to know
• A patch test is essential at least 24hrs prior to the treatment.
• Avoid alcohol the night before
• Microblading is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
• Microblading is not for anyone who is under the age of 18.
• If you are using any medication please consult with your doctor if this treatment is right for you.
Microblading after care
• In the two weeks after your semi permanent make-up treatment, the colour pigments may become 30-40% lighter. This is a natural process; part of the colour will be lost due to skin regeneration as the top layer of dead skin cells shed off. The colour and shape of your semi permanent make-up will be finalised in the follow-up treatment.
• It is best to apply vitamin E Cream to area after treatment. If after care products are not used, the pigmented area will become dry and your regeneration time period will be much longer, affecting your second follow-up procedure appointment date.
• To keep your semi permanent make-up colours vibrant, it is recommended to have a touch up treatment annually.
• Do not pick or scratch the brow if the colour starts to peel!
• To be certain colour is not compromised, for at least 9 days after treatment please avoid: sun exposure, saunas, excessive sweating, cosmetics and brow make-up in the treated area.