Arrange your Consultation Today
Semi Permanent Eyeliner
One of the most popular semi permanent make-up treatments, eye-liner gives you perfectly applied look that brings out the beauty of your eyes.
That perfect line, always, no matter the time of day or night.
What is Semi Permanent Eyeliner?
Semi permanent eye-liner presents smudge-free eye-liner even after exercising, swimming, and every day activities! It’s one of the most popular semi permanent make-up treatments, giving you a constant perfectly applied look that brings out the beauty of your eyes.
Eye-liner is ideal if you wear contacts, are visually impaired or simply just want to save time. Your eyelashes will appear thicker and fuller to create beautifully defined eyes!
Good to know
• A patch test is essential at least 24hrs prior to the treatment.
• Avoid alcohol the night before
• Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
• Not for anyone who is under the age of 18.
• If you are using any medication please consult with your doctor if this treatment is right for you.
Eyeliner after care
• In the two weeks after your semi permanent make-up treatment, the colour pigments may become 30-40% lighter. This is a natural process; part of the colour will be lost due to skin regeneration as the top layer of dead skin cells shed off. The colour and shape of your semi permanent make-up will be finalised in the follow-up treatment.
• Do not use any cosmetics or skincare products near the treated areas for up to 9 days after the treatment.
• It is best to apply vitamin E Cream to area after treatment. If after care products are not used, the pigmented area will have dry sensation and your regeneration time period will be much longer, affecting your second follow-up procedure appointment date.
• To keep your semi permanent make-up colours vibrant, it is recommended to have a touch up treatment annually.
• Apply Vitamin E Cream for the best results. Use a cotton bud to apply to area.
• Do not pick at the line if it starts to peel!
• To be certain colour is not compromised, for at least 9 days after treatment please avoid: sun exposure, saunas, excessive sweating, and brow make-up.